Fundraising Ideas for Kids & Families
Creative ideas to get your family involved in caring for orphans.
- Pet Sitting - Lots of people travel during the summer and holidays and
need someone to watch their pets. Use the money earned to help an
- Set up a by “Donation” Lemonade/Baked Goods Stand - Put photos
and information about Heart of the Bride on display and share what
the money raised will go for. HOB can send you photos and info.
- Can Collections - Collect soda cans and take them to the recycling
center near you. They will weigh & pay you for the cans you bring in.
- Sell Old DVD’s and Games - You can take dvd’s and computer games
you no longer use to your area Gamestop or EB Games and sell them.
- Extra Chores - You can offer to do extra chores around your house to
raise funds for children less fortunate than yourself.
- Yard Work - Pull weeds or if you are old enough; mow the yard. You
can water plants, or if you have a garden pick the ripened vegetables.
- Host a Rice Dinner - Invite friends and family to a dinner of rice or rice
and beans. Have them donate the amount they would have spent on
going out to restaurant.
- Host a “No Gifts for Me” Birthday Party - Ask the invited guests to
bring the money they would have spent on a gift instead.
- Clean out your toy box - Hold a yard sale and sell your old toys for
children who don’t have very many toys.
If you have a creative fundraising idea you want to try let us know. Contact Carol at 850.678.9008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.